- Car imported by Charles Pozzi into France. Was painted "Marrone Metallic 106-M-73" and the interior
"Panno Beige". Was equiped with tinted windows, power windows and Campagnolo five-spoke wheels.
- 3rd owner was the president of the Ferrari Club of France, who owned the car for ten years.
- In October 2002, the brake-system, the timing belts and it's bearings, distributor seals and the
alternator were replaced. The carburettors were re-synchronised also at this time.
- In March 2003, a new windshield was installed.
- 4th and current owner - Phil H. - purchased the car in April 2003 and exported it to his home country
of Austria. He is now repairing rusty rear fenders and the trunk.
- The car was featured in a few French auto magazines: “Sport-Auto” No. 407 and “Retro-Viseur” No. 140.