- First delivered to the Channel Island, Jersey in 1974, to: "Melbourne Garage".
- From ? to 1980, the car was owned by Mr. M. R.
- In May 1983, the car went to England.
- In May 1987, the car's speedometer was replaced and unfortunately, the previous
accrued mileage was not recorded.
- One of the car's previous owners owned the car from 2001 until offering it up for
sale at Bonhams March 15th, 2008 auction (where it sold for £8,800 - not including
Buyer's premium and taxes). This previous owner commissioned a ground-up restoration on
the car, which took place between 2004 until 2007.