- From ? to 1987, was owned by Mr. M. P. of Tamworth, England.
- In February 1999, car was purchased by Mr. L. A. of England. The car had 53,000mi on
the odometer at the time of purchase. The car had a mechanical speedometer, standard
amongst the very first GT4's produced. Mr. L. A. rerouted the drive cable to improve
speedometer needle action shortly after purchase.
- In August 2004, the car was purchased by Mr. J. B. of Waterford, Ireland.
- In June 2006, the car was purchased by Mr. D. K. of Dublin, Ireland. As of May 2007,
the car had 67,000mi on the odometer.
- In June 2007, the car was purchased by Mr. A. H. of Wexford, Ireland.
- In February 2008, Mr. A. H. offered the car up for sale on "ebay". It did not
sell. It was relisted on "ebay" again in March and April 2008 and on all occasions, it
failed to sell.
- As of July 26th, 2008, the car was at: "Eurospares" (www.eurospares.co.uk) broken
up for spare parts...