- Engine type F106A 020, dry-sump lubrication, modified by Michelotto.
- Colotti non-syncro ("dog-box") transaxle.
- Built off of a road car to compete in the Pirelli Maranello racing series in England.
- Once owned by John G., of Washington, U.S.A. Above photos taken by Webmaster in March 2004, when
John owned the car.
- Sold at the January 20th, 2006 RM Auction in Scottsdale, Arizona for $24,200 USD (incl. commissions).
- Offered for sale at "Fantasy Junction", California, shortly after the RM auction. The car sold
not too long after.