- Car is painted in "Avorio Safari" (#20-Y-546. 1 of 34 GT4's painted in this colour
and 1 of 15 that were sold in the U.S. See also 308 GT4 #12500).
- Sold as a new car on October 17th, 1975 by: "Algar Enterprises" of Pennsylvania.
- Offered for sale in April 1996 by: "J & J Motors" of Pennsylvania. It was stated to
be a two-owner car and had 44,000mi on the odometer at that time.
- Was next owned by Mr. E. E.
- Entered the Pocono car show on May 25th, 2008 and achieved 3rd place.
- Entered the "Le Belle Macchina D'Italia" concours on June 21st, 2008. Achieved 2nd
- Offered for sale on "ebay" in October 2008, by: "Professional Sales, Inc." of
Bensalem, Pennsylvania with a stated 53,400mi on the odometer. It was also listed on
their website (www.pro-auto.com) for some time afterwards until February, 2009.