- In Forza magazine, issue #2 (Summer 1996), Keith Martin (author/publisher of "Sports Car
Market") reported on the auction scene in Phoenix, Arizona. It wasn't mentioned at which one,
but at either the Kruse, or Barrett-Jackson auction (January 1996), this car was sold there for $15,750
(price not incl. comm.)
- Offered for sale in the June 22nd, 1996 edition of the "Ferrari Market Letter", by the
claimed to be second owner, in Arizona.
- Offered again for sale in the August 31st, 1996 edition of the "FML", this time by "Classic
Cars of LaJolla", in California.
- Appears again for sale in the "FML", October 26th, 1996 edition, this time by a private individual
- Purchased by the current owner in late 2000/early 2001.