- The leather is a light Blue and the carpets are a medium-Blue colour.
- First owner (P.D.) from Arizona, U.S.A. kept the car until 1987.
- From 1990 to 1991, the car was in Maine, U.S.A.
- After mid-1991, car was in New York, U.S.A.
- Offered for sale on "eBay" in October, 2005 as a project/restoration car. Engine was
out and needing repair (cracked cylinder head).
- In July 2006, the car was located in Ontario, Canada with it's new owner -
Mr. M. M. - and the engine had been repaired. The car still needed paint and interior
- Offered for sale on "eBay", in August, 2006. It did not sell ("Reserve Not Met").
- Offered for sale again on "ebay" by the same Canadian owner, in February 2008, but
it failed to sell. Relisted in March and again, it failed to sell. It was relisted in
April and this time, it sold (at a final bid price of $15,000 USD).
- The car is now located in Norway and is undergoing minor restoration work.