- This car was a main example of 308 GT4's used in Keith Bluemel's book: "Original Ferrari V-8",
published by "Bay View Books", Bideford, Devon, England in 1997. The car appears on pages 16 to 18,
page 23 and pages 25 to 28.
- First sold through "Brandon Motors" of Coventry, England, to Mr. G. E. of Stratford-Upon-Avon,
on November 7th, 1977. Car was ordered in Red with the lower Boxer paint trim, with Black vinyl
and cloth interior.
- The next owners were Mr. & Mrs. C. J. B. of Malvern, England (details listed in the
"New members cars" section of the Ferrari Owner's Club UK quarterly journal/magazine:
"Ferrari" [Vol. 10, Num. 4, Autumn 1978] as "previously owned").
- In June, 1978, the car was registered to "Avon Garage Ltd." of Bridgend, England.
- The car was then sold to Mr. P. S. of High Wycombe, England in September, 1978. He then
registered the car with a unique registration number ("OO 4171"), belonging to another owner
and another car, which involved much paperwork to re-register both vehicles, but it all
worked out and both cars have/had correct documentation since then.
- After many years, Mr. P. S. contacted "Moto-Technique", commissioning a full restoration of the
car, as it had been stored in a barn and suffered the same fate that all cars do, when stored
in such not-so-perfect conditions. Although, it did maintain originality in this state, down
to the very last hose-clamp installed at the factory. Mr. K. O'R. of "Moto-Technique" sold his
246 GTS and purchased this GT4 and carried-out the restoration himself. All of the body panels,
except the roof, the front and engine lids were replaced, the suspension and drivetrain were
rebuilt and the whole interior was reupholstered.
- The car's restoration was completed in August 1996 and with 57,000mi on the odometer, he sold
the car to Mr. S. T. of Harefield. In January 1998, he had "Moto-Technique" install a new radio/
cassette player and fitted two new fog lights.
- In January 1999, "DK Engineering" sold the car to Mr. S. K. of Enderby.
- In July 2002, with 61,000mi on the odometer, the car was sold to Mr. A. G. In July 2003,
he had "Graypaul Motors" install an air conditioning system and then in 2004, he had the major
- In May 2005, the car was sold through "Rardley Motors" to a Mr. J. J. of Brussels, Belgium,
with 65,000mi on the odometer.