- Imported new into the U.S. by: "Chinetti-Garthwaite", East-Coast distributors of
Ferrari. First registered in August, 1977 and originally painted Metallic Blue with the
lower matt-black Boxer paint trim.
- Offered for sale by Mr. D. C. of West Bloomfield, Michigan back in early 1979, with
14,300mi on the odometer.
- Towards the end of 1979, the car suffered damage to the front and was repaired by:
"MotorKraft" of (city and state unknown).
- Offered for sale in 1980 and advertised in "Hemmings Motor News", issue: June 1980.
- Offered for sale in 1981 and advertised in "Ferrari Market Letter", issue: 0612.
- Offered for sale in October, 2006 on ebay. The car was in poor condition, and part
of the roof was removed to create a "targa" top (similar to the 308 GTS). The car sold,
but the seller cancelled the sale after the end of the auction as there was no title for