- From 1975 to 1985, the car was owned/registered to: "General-Mini Computers" of
Long Island, New York. The car was originally Red.
- From 1985 to 1989, the car was owned by Mr. J. P. of Long Island, New York.
- From 1989 to 1990, the car was owned by Mr. R. M. of Long Island, New York. The car
had the "Boxer" paint trim at this time.
- From June 1990 to 2004, the car was owned by Mr. I. S. of Baltimore, Maryland.
- In July 2007, the car was offered up for sale on "ebay" and located in Sarasota,
Florida. The car was involved in a fire and the rear half of the car was destroyed. The
car had a "Certificate of Destruction" (which doesn't mean that the car was "written-off"
under Florida law and the seller claimed that the car could be re-titled in another
state). The car was sold for $9,000.