- First owner: A doctor in Ohio.
- Second owner: Mr. J. M. of Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania kept car until September, 1989.
During his ownership, he had the rocker panels and fender wells replaced, had the Driver's
door repaired and had the car repainted. The car took 2nd place in the Redding, PA.
concours sometime during the '80's.
- Offered for sale by "Sports & Classics" in New York City, New York, in December,
- Offered for sale at the Kruse Collector Car Auction in Scottsdale, Arizona in January
1995, where it failed to sell.
- Car was then offered for sale through "Classic Auto Concepts" of Pompano Beach, Florida,
in April, 1995.
- In Forza magazine, issue #2 (Summer 1996), Keith Martin (author/publisher of "Sports Car
Market") reported on the auction scene in Phoenix, Arizona. At the Barrett-Jackson auction
(January 1996), this car was offered up for sale, but again, did not sell.
- In March 1999, offered for sale by Mr. M. C. of New York City, New York with a reputed
60,000mi on the odometer.
- In May 2004, offered for sale by Mr. M. F. of San Francisco, California, this time, the
car has approx. 81,000mi on the odometer. Also, during 2003-2004 the engine was rebuilt by
"Valtellina Automobili", Sausalito, CA.
- Car is offered for sale in May 2006 by Mr. M. Z. of Medford, Oregon.
- Current owner is David D.
- Features the first generation one-piece U.S. bumpers, but later series full-width lower
grille and panel.