- Features the luggage shelf instead of the rear seats.
- Originally painted White with the lower "Boxer" paint trim and with a Tan and Black
- From 1976 until 1978, the car was owned by Mr. C. B. of Columbus, Georgia. By 1977,
the car had covered 27,000mi.
- In 1978, the car was offered up in a consignment sale by: "FAF Motorcars" of Tucker,
Georgia on behalf of Mr. C. B.
- Later in 1978, the car was purchased by Mr. T. P. of Greenwich, Connecticut, through
"Chinetti International Motors" of Connecticut, from "FAF Motorcars" of Georgia. By this
time, the car was Red with the lower "Boxer" paint trim.
- In October 2002, the car was located in Dickenson, Texas.
- In April 2008, the car was offered up for sale by: "Motorcar Gallery" of Fort
Lauderdale, Florida. The mileage was stated to be 56,758mi. In October 2008, "Motorcar
Gallery" offered it up for sale on "ebay". It failed to sell. As of November 2008, the
car was reported as "sold" on Motorcar Gallery's website.
- In late February 2009, the car was offered up for sale on "ebay" by "Texas Import
Sales" of Dallas, Texas. Mileage stated to be 57,242mi. It failed to sell. Relisted in
early March 2009 and it failed to sell again.