- Bertone body number: A 350.
- Purchased new by Mr. W. B. from Joe Marchetti's "International Auto" dealership in
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., in July 1976. He then traded it in (back to "International
Auto"). in February 1977. He spotted it later that year for sale at "Continental Motors"
of LaGrange, Illinois, U.S.A.
- According to Gerald Roush from the "Ferrari Market Letter", the car was imported by
"Modern Classic Motors" for "International Auto". The car appeared in Gerald's "Ferrari
Market Letter" for sale in 1981 (issue# 0618) by Mr. L. G., of Durham, North Carolina,
U.S.A. Mr. L. G. described the car as: "Black with black boxer trim & red interior.
Custom mats & seat savers. Air, stereo cassette, custom gold star wheels. Desmogged,
driven daily, serviced by 'Foreign Cars Italia' of Greensboro, North Carolina".
- The car appears again for sale in the "FML" (issue# 0701, 1982), this time offered
by "Foreign Cars Italia".
- The car appears again in the "FML" (issue# 0808, 1983), again, offered by Mr. L. G.,
describing the car as having the: "30000-mile service done by 'FCI'".
- The next piece of history is documented by an inspection sticker, placed in the
bottom corner of the windshield. Issued by the North Carolina D.M.V. in May, 1985.
Mileage indicated on the sticker was 38606 mi.
- The car's Canadian history begins with a receipt from "Prancing Horse Inc." in
North Vancouver, B.C. for minor service work, performed on June 27, 1990. The car was
owned by Mr. M. H. of Lion's Bay, British Columbia.
- In 1997, the car is offered for sale at a classic car auction in Abbottsford,
British Columbia, Canada. The car failed to sell.
- The car was advertised for sale many times over the next couple of years since that
auction, in a local classified-ad publication: "The Buy & Sell". Each time, the price
of the car was lowered by a few thousand dollars. The car was owned by Mr. M. D. of Port
Coquitlam, British Columbia.
- In Spring 2000, the car was consigned to an exotic car dealership in West Vancouver,
British Columbia, Canada: "The Urban Garage". In July of 2000, car was purchased by
Mr. P. R. (the Webmaster of this website).
- In May 2004, the car was repainted to the original colour specification of
"Nero 20-B-50", Black with matt-Black Boxer trim.
- In August 2004, the car appeared at "Concorso Italiano" in Monterey, California
(please see the "Concorso" page link on the home page of this site for details of that
- As of December 2007, the car is undergoing a major rebuild, including: the brake
system, the steering system, the suspension system, plus the timing belt job and the
typical maintenance jobs.