- Red Leather interior with red carpets.
- This car was originally painted "Argento Auteil" with Black Boxer Trim.
- First owned by Dr. M. B. of Portland, Oregon until 1996.
- In 1996, was purchased by Mr. A. L. of New York. He eventually repainted the car to
"Blu Chiaro mettalizato" (an original "in range" colour from Glidden/Salchi) without
the Boxer paint trim. Original interior remains and is in excellent condition.
- Class Winner and 2nd overall in 1998 New England 1000.
- Original Odometer still works, and has exceeded 90000 miles.