- Bertone body number: A 307.
- Car is painted in "Avorio Safari" (#20-Y-546. 1 of 34 GT4's painted in this colour
and 1 of 15 that were sold in the U.S. See also 308 GT4 #09878).
- It was delivered to California and sold there as a "new" car in 1977 with 2,000mi
on the odometer at the time of sale.
- From 1977 to 1982, the car was owned by Mr. S. B. of San Carlos, California.
- In 1982, the car was purchased by Mr. J. Y. of Palo Alto, California.
- In 1987, the engine was replaced with a rebuilt unit out of a crashed 308 (unknown
if it was a 1978, or 1979 GTB, or GTS. In any case, the engine in the car is F106AE
- In March 1989, the car was offered for sale by "Walnut Creek Ferrari" of Walnut
Creek, California. It was stated that the car had 55,000mi on the odometer at the time
of sale. Purchased by (?) of Woodland Hills, California who kept it until 2005.
- In 2005, the car was bought by a Washington state resident and registered there.
- During 2008, the car was advertised for sale on: "Craigslist" and sold to it's
current owner in January 2009. The current owner has a blog about this car, please view
it at: cardomain.com/308 (use your
browser "back" button to return to this page).