- Delivered new by: "Lancaster Garages" of Colchester in August 1977 to Mr. R. K. of
Essex. Was originally Metallic Brown with Beige cloth interior.
- Registered back to "Lancaster Garages" in April 1978 and then sold to: "Elfield Ltd."
of Essex in July 1978.
- In October 1979, Mr. M. S. of Nottingham purchased the car.
- In July 1980, Mr. M. B. of Bicester purchased the car.
- In May 1981, Mr. J. W. of Oxford purchased the car (registration granted in January
- In April 1982, Mrs. J. H. of London purchased the car. By this time, the car had been
repainted to Red.
- In October 1983, the car was registered by "Hendon Way Motors". Shortly afterwards,
the car was purchased by Mr. R. McA. He owned the car until 1985. By that time, the car
had approx. 57,000mi on the odometer.
- It was next owned by Mr. O. H. of Surrey, who worked at "Polaris Ltd.", a Maserati
and Lancia dealership.
- In February 1985, the car was purchased by Mr. E. B., also of Surrey, who was the
marketing director for "Lancia Concessionaires". In March 1986, Mr. E. B. removed the
drivetrain himself and sent out the transmission for repairs to "Maranello
Concessionaires". In July 1987, the odometer broke and was replaced with a new one (which
by then, had logged 61,000 miles). The car was then restored (except the interior) by
- In June 1998, the car was purchased by Mr. C. W. of Sussex. At that time, the new
odometer read approx. 14,000mi.