- Originally painted Silver.
- Originally delivered new to London, England to Mr. W. C-W. who kept the car until
- In December 1989, the car was purchased by Mr. R. A. of Alstead, New Hamshire,
U.S.A. At that time, the car was only in primer-paint.
- In August 1991, the car was sold to Mr. J. (last name unknown) in Virginia, U.S.A.
The car was still in primer-paint then.
- It was sold by European Auto Sales in Costa Mesa, California, in September 1992 to
a Merchant Banker from Hong Kong who then kept the car in England, where it has
remained since (more than likely, before leaving the U.S., the car had been painted in
it's current Red colour).
- In December 2004, was purchased by Mr. A. C. of Sheffield (first of the above photos
was taken by him during his ownership).
- Current owner purchased the car in January 2007.