- Delivered new to Mr. W. C. and first registered on June 15th, 1977.
- Second owner was Mrs. P. L. of Manchester until March 1983.
- Third owner - F.O.C. member Mr. M. W. - kept the car until July 1989. Before then, in
August 1987 he had a wheel bearing replaced. In May 1988, he had the engine rebuilt and then
in November 1988, the transmission was rebuilt. He had never registered the car in his
- Forth owner - Mr. A. C-J. - purchased car in July 1989 and again, he too never registered
the car in his name.
- Fifth owner - Mr. P. T. - purchased and registered the car on October 25th, 1993. He
kept the car until 1993.
- Sixth owner - Mr. S. S. kept the car until 1998.
- Seventh owner recieved the car as part of a bonus from "Britannia Cars" in 2001. He then
had the car repainted in 2004.
- Sold to current owner in early 2006 through "Rardley Motors".
- Offered for sale (lot #112) and sold in the "Barons Auctioneers Ltd." (Sandown Park
Exhibition Complex, Esher, Surrey, England) March 2006 auction for £6,250 (not including
- Offered for sale by "Justin Banks Classic Cars", of Radway Green, Cheshire, UK in