- Offered for sale as a new car by "Motorcar Locator" of southern California, in April
1980. Originally painted Blue with a Blue leather interior.
- From 1986 to 1988, was owned by Mr. S. L. of La Jolla, California.
- From 1990 to ?, was owned by Mr. M. V. of Chula Vista, California.
- In April 2002, was offered for sale on Ebay. Car was located in Texas, painted Red
and had a Black interior during auction. The car had been involved in an accident at
one point before the auction, as the rear fenders and part of the body behind the driver's
side door were damaged. Sold to Mr. E. J. of Twin Falls, Idaho. Shortly after purchase,
he started the restoration and repainted it in Blue. Pictures of the car and the
progress of the restoration can be viewed at his website:
- The car was listed for sale on "ebay" in June 2007 by the current owner - Mr. E. J. -
and it was incorrectly identified as S/N: 13920. It was stated that the car had 67,000mi
on the odometer at the time of sale. The car failed to sell.