- First owned by Mr. J. B. of Wisconsin from 1979 to 1982.
- The car then went to Michigan (date and owner's name unknown).
- The car then went to Connecticut (date and owner's name unknown).
- The car was then owned by Mr. T. B. of Massachusetts (date unknown).
- As of December 2004, the car was in Florida and owned by Mr. J. E. The car only had
10,600mi on the odometer at that time!. Above photo taken by him during his ownership.
- At the Cavallino Classic XV in Palm Beach, Florida, January 2006, this car won the
"Platinum" award and the "Best of 2+2" award at the show.
- Car offered for sale through "Cavallino Motors" of Miami, Florida and advertised
in "Ferrari Market Letter" from November, 2006.
- Car won the "Platinum" award again at Cavallino Classic in February, 2007.
- Car purchased by Mr. A. C. of Massachusetts in March, 2007. Mileage on odometer at
that time was 16,000mi.
- As of June 2008, the car was purchased by it's current owner from Florida.