- Delivered new to Mr. R. G. of Market Drayton in February 1981, through Ferrari dealer
"Hartshill of Stoke on Trent". Car was ordered with metallic "Azzurro" paint, "Sabbia"
(Sand) leather interior, A/C, 7.5" wide wheels and the fog lights were wired to flash
with the high-beam headlights.
- The car was then sold to Mr. J. T. of Wiltshire on April 15th, 1982.
- On November 1st, 1989, the car was sold to Mr. P. H. of Leicestershire. During his
ownership, he had a bare-metal paint restoration performed via Ferrari dealer "Graypaul".
- On October 13th, 2000, the car was sold to Mr. N. R. of Nottingham through "Graypaul".
In August 2005, he had the cylinder heads rebuilt. In January 2006, the suspension system
- The car was then sold to Mr. Mike Wheeler in June 2006.
- Purchased by Dr. B. W. of Surrey in July 2006.