- Was sold by: "Bavarian Motors" of Fort Worth, Texas as a new car.
- First owned by (name unknown) of Texas.
- Was next owned by Mr. R. D. of Indiana.
- Offered for sale by: "Ferrari of Houston", in October 1994.
- Was next owned by Mr. J. H. of Houston, Texas.
- The car was repainted in it's original colour in 1995.
- Offered for sale by Mr. R. D. (who purchased it earlier from Mr. J. H.?...) in
March 2007. He and the car were located in Florida at that time, but he never had it
- Was next owned by Mr. J. F. of Colorado.
- Was next owned by (name unknown) of California. The car was not registered in his
name as he was a wholesale car dealer.
- Offered for sale by the above owner/car dealer on ebay in August 2008.
- Offered for sale again by the above owner/car dealer on ebay in November 2008. The
car did not sell. It was relisted on ebay later in November and this time it sold, at
the "Buy-It-Now" price of $30,000 U.S.
- Currently owned by Mr. J. D. of Colorado.