- Sold as a new car by: "Foreign Cars Italia" of Greensboro, North Carolina, on
July 11th, 1980, to Dr. M. M.
- Offered for sale by Dr. M. M. in North Carolina in late 1982/early 1983.
- Repainted shortly after in mid-1983 to Silver with Boxer trim.
- Offered for sale again in North Carolina in 1985 (by ?...).
- Offered for sale by "Motorcar Gallery" in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in the early
- In February 2008, the car was offered for sale by the "second owner" in that
month's issue of the "Ferrari Market Letter". It was claimed that the car had 58,000mi
on the odometer. It was located in New Jersey at that time.
- In March 2008, the car was offered for sale again by: "Motorcar Gallery" of Fort
Lauderdale, Florida (they listed the car in the "Ferrari Market Letter" as well). As of
November 2008, the car was listed as "sold" in Motorcar Gallery's website.
- In late February 2009, the car was offered up for sale on "ebay" by "Texas Import
Sales" of Dallas, Texas. Mileage stated to be 58,256mi. It failed to sell. Relisted in
early March 2009 and it failed to sell again.