- Sold new by Cooper's in Leicestershire, UK, in May 1980.
- Sold to second owner in Dec. 1980.
- Sold to Jaymain Motors of Havant, Hants, in Feb. 1981.
- Purchased in Dec. 1984 by a private individual who registered it under his company name. In
October 1987, he transfered it to his own name.
- Since this owner seldom used the car, he decided in 1995 to have the car restored and
commissioned Rardley Motors to do the restoration. This involved body & paint, bumpers, engine
work (cam belts) and new shock absorbers. Car put into storage afterwards.
- The second owner purchased the car again, in May 1997.
- The car was put up for sale through Maranello Sales, UK, and sold in March 1988.
- Sold again in Oct. 1999, to seventh owner.
- Sold to eighth owner in Jan 2003, who owned the car until Dec. 2003.