- One of three RHD cars produced with the rear luggage-shelf option, instead of the rear seats
(This car is so equiped, but, as is so oftem claimed to be one of three, there may be actually
four - or more - including this one, along with #12638 [under "Cars built
in 1976"], #14454 [under "Cars built in 1978"] and
#14940 [under "Cars built in 1979"]).
- Was originally White with Blue interior.
- Was owned by Mr. P. G. in 1999. During this time (October, 1999), it was featured on the
"Talacrest" show-stand at the London Motor Show.
- This car was compared to a Maserati Merak in a feature article of "Classic and Sportscar"
magazine, Spring 2005.
- Claimed mileage from new is 45,000mi.